EEF is made up of 6 undergraduate and 3 graduate students from the College of Engineering and Applied Science. The committee is entirely student selected and run.
- Suyog Soti (Webmaster, Co-Chair), Computer Science & Applied Mathematics, Junior
- Jiselle Ye (Public Relations Committee), Electrical Engineering, Sophomore
- Desmond Manthy (Financial Committee, Co-Chair), Computer Science & Applied Mathematics
- Priyanka Karki (Public Relations Committee), TAM and Computer Science
- Cody Watson (Financial Committee), Aerospace Engineering
- Jordan Maxwell (Facilities Committee)
Ph. D. Student in Aerospace Engineering
- Kristin Calahan (Secretary)
Ph. D. Student in Mechanical Engineering
- Tanmay Chaturvedi
Masters Student in Electrical Engineering
- Dr. Keith Regner
EEF members are elected representatives of the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences student body. Undergraduates and graduates are eligible to serve as representatives for their entire college careers while faculty advisors are eligible to serve for three-year terms.